This Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake couldn’t get any easier. For one thing, I started with rotisserie chicken. More on that in a post coming soon.
To the rotisserie chicken, I added Alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes and cooked pasta. Top it all with provolone cheese and pop it in the oven for a bit.
The kids loved this and so did I!
This casserole is creamy, cheesy and full of flavor.
In an unrelated note, check out that casserole dish. I use that dish all the time and it’s been in a lot of photos on the site. It’s one of those things I don’t really take notice of. I’m pretty sure that amber colored Visions piece isn’t being made any more. It was a wedding gift. Any other brides from the 1980s still using their Visions cookware?
Back to the recipe…here’s what you’ll need to make Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake with Sun-Dried Tomatoes:
I had rotisserie chicken in the freezer that I used for this recipe. Any type of cooked chicken will work.
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 jars (15 oz each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 jar (8.5 oz) sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained and sliced
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Stir pasta, chicken, Alfredo sauce and tomatoes together in large bowl.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.