I love soup. A warm bowl of soup with a slice of good bread or a muffin or biscuit and I’m a happy person. Here are 19 recipes to choose from. And I’d love it if you’d leave your favorite recipe in the comments (you can link to your blog, if you like). That way I’ll have more to try too.
1. Taco Soup – A classic. Easy, lots of pantry ingredients, everybody loves it. Plus it makes enough for a big meal plus extra to freeze for another meal.
2. Corn Chowder – Creamy and flavorful.
3. Shaker Village Tomato Soup – Dress up a can of Campbell’s tomato soup. Pair it with a grilled cheese sandwich made with both cheddar and Swiss cheeses. Yum!
4. Crockpot Chicken Soup – For those days when you really only have time to throw a bunch of stuff in the crockpot.
5. Virus Killing Soup – Homemade chicken soup with the power to cure. And it smells divine while it’s cooking.
6. Hamburger Vegetable Soup – Easy, delicious and it makes a lot so you can freeze some.
7. Calico Bean Soup with Smoked Sausage – Hearty, healthy soup made in the slow cooker and served over brown rice.
8. Chicken Tortilla Soup – Super easy and absolutely delicious.
9. Potato Soup – Humble, comforting and easy.
11. Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – Hearty and creamy.
12. Cheesy Chicken Chowder – Hearty, creamy and cheesy.
13. Mel’s Diner Chili – Great chili and a great story.
14. Pasta Soup – I made it up one night and the kids loved it.
15. Chicken Posole in the Slow Cooker- A good slow cooker soup and a chance to try out hominy.
16. All Veggie Vegetable Soup – Throw as many veggies in as you want and eat as much as you can.
17. Broccoli Soup – Easy and delicious.
18. Cream of Cauliflower Soup – Similar to the Broccoli Soup, but with the addition of cheese. Milkd and yummy. Double the recipe if you want leftovers.
19. Vietnamese Style Chicken Noodle Soup – Easy and everyone seasons their own soup to their own taste.
Don’t forget to leave me your favorite soup recipe! Stay warm!