Grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, and creamy Italian-style dressing make these sandwiches delish. They were perfect paired up with Pasta Soup.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- grilled chicken breasts (I used 4 to make 6 sandwiches)
- good sandwich buns
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. basil
- salt and pepper
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- lettuce and tomato
- Slice the grilled chicken thin.
- Mix the mayo, garlic, basil, salt and pepper together for the sauce.
- Butter the buns and pop them under the broiler to toast them.
- Pull them out and layer the chicken and mozzarella on the buns.
- Put it back under the broiler to melt the cheese.
- Spread the top bun with the sauce.
- Add lettuce and tomato and serve.