When we were in Disney World a few weeks ago, we had dinner one night at the Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. My oldest son and I shared a Hawaiian BBQ Sandwich.
It’s stacked with thinly sliced ham, grilled chicken, Swiss cheese, pineapple and barbeque sauce. Amazing!
Here’s what you’ll need:
I don’t know what kind of bbq sauce the Earl of Sandwich uses. It was more tangy than sweet. I used Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce, which is close, but not exact. Any type would be yummy though.
Hawaiian BBQ Sandwiches (inspired by Earl of Sandwich)
- 1/2 - 1 lb. thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 - 1 lb. grilled chicken sliced thin
- pineapple rings
- Swiss cheese slices
- BBQ sauce
- sub rolls
- Warm the meat in the microwave just a bit.
- Layer meats, pineapple and cheese on buns.
- Toast under the broiler until hot and melty.
- Add bbq sauce.