These just might be the best cookies I’ve ever made, especially when they are warm out of the oven. Used wisely, they just might get you whatever you want 😉 They are a delicious adaptation of a cookie called My Man’s Cookies from the Vanguards Cookbook my sister-in-law gave me.
Here’s what you’ll need:
This makes a lot of cookies, which is a good thing. You can freeze them in ziplock bags if you don’t eat them all right away.
Way to a Man’s Heart Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 bag Heath toffee chips
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixer bowl.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add to the wet ingredients.
- Add in the oats, Heath chips, coconut and chocolate chips mixing to combine between each ingredient.
- Drop on a greased cookie sheet (or baking stone) and bake at 325 degrees for about 14-15 minutes.