This is a quick and easy way to dress up frozen roll dough. I use Rhodes brand, but there are others. Check in the freezer section of your grocery.
The ingredients are simple and you can alter the seasonings to complement your meal. Here’s what you’ll need:
Garlic Herb Rolls
- frozen roll dough
- 1/2 stick butter
- dried or fresh herbs
- 1 clove garlic minced or crushed
- Let the dough rise according to the package directions.
- Melt the butter and stir in the garlic and herbs.
- Brush over the rolls and bake according to the package directions.
- Brush more seasoned butter over the rolls after baking.
Oh – these look yummy! I have used Rhodes brand for many years. I especially like to leave them out to rise, with a roast in the oven, while we’re gone to church on Sunday morning. But I never thought about making them look more appealing…..thanks for the tip!
Kelly - Two Kids (and a mom) Cooking says
We love fresh bread, but I am not good at the dough portion, so this looks like a great alternative. Warm deliciousness…thanks for sharing!
These are divine. Better than any restaurant bread and so easy to make. Huge hit at my house and my crew is very picky.