These tasty egg cups can be frozen and reheated, making them a perfect quick breakfast. They’re great for brunch, as well – like small, crustless quiches.
Also, very simple to prepare, so if you need to whip up something quickly, these work well.
I love a recipe that works for feeding us dinner/breakfast/brunch but also gives some leftovers to use later. Cook once, eat twice or more!
Baked Egg Cups with Zucchini and Onion
- 1 cup zucchini finely chopped
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup fat free half and half
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Divide the zucchini and onion between cups.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients until well combined and divide between muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° until set, about 25 minutes.