Pork Chops and Baked Beans is an easy recipe for a weeknight dinner. The baked beans have a taste of molasses and the pork chops come out tender and juicy.
This recipe can actually be made in the oven or the slow cooker, so you can match it to your day and schedule.
The ingredients are all common, pantry ingredients. And it won’t take longer than a few minutes to get it all assembled and ready to bake (or slow cook).
Here’s what you’ll need:
Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Baked Beans
- 2 cans 15 oz each pork and beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbs. molasses
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 6-8 pork chops
- Spray inside crock or casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Drain beans if there's a lot of liquid in the cans.
- Stir together ketchup, molasses and onion.
- Pour half of ketchup mixture into beans and stir to combine.
- Place beans in bottom of crock or casserole dish.
- Place pork chops over beans.
- Spread remaining ketchup mixture over pork chops.
- Slow cook on high 5-6 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- Or bake at 350 degrees for one hour.