When it comes to delicious, the Italians know how to put up a good plate of food. With lots of herbs and that perfect savory tomato sauce, it’s pasta’s perfect match.
When it comes to Italian food, the slow cooker once again is a wonderful tool for getting lot of flavor into the meal. All sixteen of these meals are really easy to put together. Just a few minutes of prep, and then the slow cooker does the rest. I love great the house smells when Italian is on the slow cooker menu, and my family always is ready for dinner after being tempted all day by the delicious smells.
Serving a quick salad with your meal is a great way to round it out. You can easily spiff up a plain old salad in so many ways, but if you are take a look at my post on what to serve with Italian Food. It might give you some fresh inspiration on the perfect side dish to pair with these easy slow cooker Italian dinners. Of course, don’t forget a good, hearty bread and this delicious and easy dipping oil.
What’s your favorite Italian meal in the slow cooker?
16 Delicious Italian Style Slow Cooker Meals
- Italian Sausage Subs
- Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce
- Italian Herb Salted Pork Roast and Potatoes
- Italian Chicken and Tomatoes
- Meatballs and Spaghetti
- Sausage and Eggplant Pasta Sauce
- Italian Parm Herb Chicken and Potatoes
- Garlic Chicken
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Italian Seasoned Salt Chicken
- Chicken and Gnocchi
- Zucchini Italiano
- Chicken and Zucchini Pasta
- Eggplant Parm
- Chicken Roll-ups
- Paleo Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- Chicken Bruschetta
- Chicken Artichoke Lasagna