We WILL NEVER sell your information to a third party.
2. Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
We collect two types of information about our Website Users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific End User. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as (including, but not limited to, your email address., name, address, phone number, social media handles).
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
3. Release of Personally Identifiable Information
We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties. We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We provide services and products through third parties. These “Third Party Service Providers” perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal or email, administer contests or sweepstakes, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies (“Affiliates”) with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks. For example, when you order a service, we release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for the service and, if applicable, release your address to the delivery service to deliver the service. Likewise, we may release an Affiliate’s information to our bank to send out a payment. We encourage Eat at Home, LLC and Third Party Service Providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
4. Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising Companies” and other parties as provided below:
We use Third Party Advertising Companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Some of these Third Party Advertising Companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). If you would like more information about any NAI member company, or you would like to opt-out of targeted advertising from any NAI member company, click here.
We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
5. Updating and Correcting Information
We believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the “my account” section of the site, sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at P.O. Box 55233, Lexington, KY 40555
. Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the Website. In addition, in may be impossible for us to completely delete all of your information because we periodically backup information.
If you choose to store credit card information on the site, this is stored on a secure page and you may delete your credit card information at any time by going to the “my account” section of your profile.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although it may be required to engage in a certain activity on the Website.
As a condition of purchase of our products and services, we will send you Administrative and Promotional emails. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases as well as updates about our products and promotional offers. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to a User’s activity on the Website, and include emails regarding a particular User’s account, requests or inquiries, and purchases of products and services. In contrast to Administrative Emails, however, you do have a choice with respect to Promotional Emails. Promotional Emails advertise our products and services, including exclusive sales and other offers, and/or the products and services of our Advertisers and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive Promotional Emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails at any time after registering by e-mailing us at email@example.com, by writing to us at the address contained herein, or by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Promotional Emails you do not want to receive.
7. Security of Information
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
8. Data Tracking
9. Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
10. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Children. Minors under the age of 18 may not use the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Eat at Home, LLC. does not sell products for purchase by children. In certain instances, we sell children’s products for purchase by adults.
Public Areas. We may provide areas on our Website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, or can review products, restaurants, and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information. We do obtain consent from our users to post their name along with their reviews. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents. California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through the Website and the categories of third-party persons or entities with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Personally Identifiable Information you do not want us to share with Affiliated Businesses or Marketing Partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department, and labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
11. Contacting Us
Eat at Home, LLC
P.O. Box 55233, Lexington, KY 40555
Customer Service Inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org
12. GDPR Terms
Eat at Home, LLC P.O. Box 55233, Lexington, KY 40509 Email: email@example.com
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information, as applicable, to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legal Compliance. We may collect and use your information in connection with legal obligations to which we are subject. These legal obligations include, but are not limited to, any and all applicable (i) federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations, (ii) court orders, or (iii) consent decrees.
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products, our partner’s products, and our services to you; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the purchase history to you, and to perform internal finance processes, such as looking the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, our partner’s products, our services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service-related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the products or services are working properly. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about Eat at Home or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the applicable email or sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy