Doesn’t that ice cream look gorgeous? It tastes beautiful too. And it only has 4 ingredients!
This one is so easy, just like all my other homemade ice cream recipes. The flavor inspiration comes from one of my favorite ice cream shops – Graeter’s.
Black Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup seedless black raspberry jam
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 3.3 oz Dove dark chocolate bar, chopped
- Warm the jam in the microwave, 10 seconds at a time, stirring between each zapping until it is smooth, but not hot.
- Stir jam, sweetened condensed milk and half and half together. Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to the machine's directions. Add the chocolate near the end of the freezing time.
- Transfer ice cream to bowl and put in the freezer for several hours.