This has everything I love in a meal:
It’s simple to fix. I’m pretty sure even the slowest cook could get this started in about 2.3 minutes.
There are only a few ingredients.
Everyone loved it!
In my book, that makes a nearly perfect weeknight meal. The only downside (and it isn’t much of a downside) is that you’ll still need to fix a veggie and make the rice right before dinner. Since those are both easy tasks, it’s no problem.
Here’s what you’ll need:
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple
- 2 lbs. stew beef
- 15 - 20 oz jar Teriyaki sauce
- 20 oz pineapple tidbits drained
- Put the beef in the slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Add pineapple during the last 20-30 minutes of cooking.