I love assembly only recipes for the slow cooker, don’t you? Less than 5 minutes of prep and dinner is well on it’s way to being ready.
You may recognize the two ingredients that are paired up in this recipe from the popular meatball appetizers that get served at parties. I decided to try it over pork chops instead of meatballs. Really, I think you could use any type of meat for this. Use what you find in your freezer or what’s on sale.
I served this with Easy Smashed Sweet Potatoes and steamed broccoli. It tasted like I’d spent a long time cooking, but in total it probably only added up to about 15 minutes of hands on work. And that was spread out over the day. Perfect for a busy family!
Here’s what you’ll need for the pork chops:
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 2-3 lbs. pork chops (with or without bones)
- 14 oz can jellied cranberry sauce
- 12 oz chili sauce
- Place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Empty cranberry sauce into a bowl. Microwave 20 seconds at a time to melt it enough to combine with chili sauce.
- Stir the cranberry sauce and chili sauce together.
- Pour over chops.
- Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 7-8 hours.