I’ll be participating in a Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner with some other food bloggers. Each day one or two of us will post a new recipe on our blog and you’re all invited to join us!
You’re in for a real treat because there are some amazing bloggers participating in this progressive dinner and I can’t wait to see their recipes.
Here’s the schedule for the Virtual Progressive Dinner:
- Monday – Shaina at Food for My Family – Turkey, Aimee at Simple Bites – Fruit and Herb Stuffing
- Tuesday– Tiffany at Eat at Home – Apples and Cranberries Baked in a Pumpkin
- Wednesday – Laura at Real Mom Kitchen – Carrots and Mashed Potatoes
- Thursday – Tara at Unsophisticook – Cranberry salad
- Friday – Liz at Hoosier Homemade – Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
Also on Friday, Liz will post a link up party for you to link up your own Thanksgiving recipes.
That’s not all that will be going on next week though. On Monday, I’ve got another great giveaway for you, as well as a new recipe. Wednesday is Ingredient Spotlight: Oats. And I’ve got a some new recipes lined up to share with you later in the week.
So we’ve got all kinds of fun stuff going on!