Am I the only one who thinks of Peter Brady when I say the title of the recipe today?
This recipe doesn’t have apple sauce, but it does have that great combo of pork and apples. It all gets made on a sheet pan, so it’s super simple.
Here’s what you’ll need for this recipe:
Any type of apple will work for this. A tart apple might be best, if you have that option, but any apples you have on hand are fine.
I love using these thin, boneless pork chops. They cook so fast! Serve roasted green beans, brussels sprouts or other green vegetable with this meal.
Pork Chops and Apples Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1-2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1.5 - 2 lbs. boneless pork chops thin cut
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 apples peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- Brush sheet pan with olive oil.
- Place pork chops on pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir apples together with honey, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour apples onto sheet pan with pork chops.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until pork chops are cooked through and apples are tender.