Baked thin pork chops make this sheet pan dinner quick and tasty!
I really like using these boneless baked thin pork chops for this recipe. They’re relatively inexpensive (groceries are getting crazy high in price!), they’re versatile and easy to use. I need to do a post with lots of different ways to cook with these chops.
I’ve made this sheet pan dinner several times now. It’s easy and it cooks in just about 30 minutes or a bit less.
To keep the prep quick, I used very small potatoes that didn’t require any chopping. The green beans took longer to prep. Brussels sprouts would work well and might be quicker. Or try slices of cabbage.
One benefit of these baked thin pork chops is that they cook in the same amount of time the vegetables need. With a thicker cut of meat, you would need to put the meat in first and then add the veggies to the pan later. This way it all goes in at the same time.
The beauty of a sheet pan dinner
I have a really big sheet pan that I bought at Walmart. I love it because it fits a whole meal for a family. My sheet pan is similar to this one. If you don’t have a large pan, use two regular sized ones.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this meal. Keep in mind that the veggies and seasonings can be swapped for other things.
This time I used McCormick’s Smokehouse Maple seasoning on the chops. I love this stuff! We flew through the first container of it and when I saw it in the store, I grabbed another.
I kept the seasoning on the veggies simple with kosher salt and black pepper. Sometimes I like to sprinkle McCormick’s Montreal Steak seasoning over everything though. That’s another favorite for my family.
Boneless Pork Chops and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
- olive oil
- 3-4 cups small potatoes or chopped potatoes
- 3-4 cups green beans trimmed and cleaned
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless thin cut pork chops
- Smokehouse Maple seasoning or other seasoning blend
- Brush one large or two small rimmed baking sheets with olive oil.
- Toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Add them to a section of the pan.
- Toss green beans with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Add them to a section of the pan.
- Brush pork chops with olive oil and place in the remaining space on the pan. Sprinkle chops with seasoning.
- Place pan in a 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until meat is cooked through and potatoes are tender.