Easter is coming and that often means ham. Which leads to leftovers.
Leftover ham, means easy meals. If you’re fortunate enough to have extras, cube and freeze the ham in 2-3 cup quantities. Then you’ll be all set to pull it out for a quick dinner.
Here are a few of my favorite recipes that use ham:
- Honey Apple Ham Glaze – Delicious way to bake your Easter ham
- Western Omelette Casserole
- Slow Cooker Ham and Vegetable Soup
- Ham and Pineapple Fried Rice
- Red Beans and Rice with Ham
Now it’s your turn. Link up any recipe on your blog that uses ham. It doesn’t have to be a recent post, just be sure to link directly to your recipe, not just the main page of your blog. I only ask that you include a link back to Eat at Home in your post. You can link directly to this post or use the button in the sidebar.