My family loves hummus. Mostly because we love munchy things. Crackers and veggies and a healthy dip will always go over well in this house.
Making hummus isn’t hard, but it does require buying a few not-so-common ingredients. So when I heard that BUSH’S® recently introduced Hummus Made Easy, I was all in!
Bonus – it’s every bit as good as I hoped!
You combine a can of BUSH’S® Garbanzos with the packet of Hummus Made Easy and ta-da! You’ve got great tasting hummus.
The packets have nothing artificial in them, so you end up with a healthy dip that you can feel good about feeding your family.
I decided to dress up the Classic Hummus with sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and Parmesan.
The process for making this couldn’t get any easier. Drain and rinse the can of garbanzos and put them in a blender or food processor. Add the packet of Hummus Made Easy and blend together till smooth.
I stirred in a handful each of sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and Parmesan. Simple!
- 1 can BUSH’S® Garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 packet BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy
- ⅓ cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup Parmesan, shaved or shredded
- Add BUSH’S® garbanzo beans and BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy to the food processor or blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Spoon hummus into a bowl.
- Stir sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and Parmesan into hummus, reserving small amount of each for topping.
- Place hummus in serving dish and top with remaining sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and Parmesan.
- Serve with crackers or raw veggies.
BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy comes in three flavors – Classic, Roasted Red Pepper and Southwest Black Bean.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BUSH’S Beans. The opinions and text are all mine.