Because Thanksgiving is later this week, I decided not to post a new Menu + Grocery List today. Instead, we’re going to talk leftovers. I know the turkeys haven’t even been cooked yet, but it’s good to plan ahead.
All of the recipes listed here call for cooked chicken, but you can use cooked turkey instead. If you have plenty of leftover turkey, portion it out in 2-3 cup quantities and freeze it for later. Having a stock of pre-cooked poultry meat in the freezer is one of my favorite quick-dinner tricks.
On to the recipes. They all have chicken in the name, but call it turkey whatever or fowl food (okay, maybe not that) and you’re good to go.
- Chicken Broccoli Divan
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Broccoli Pita Pockets
- Chicken and Dressing Casserole
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- White Enchiladas
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Chicken Tetrazini
- Cheesy Chicken Chowder
- Asian Noodles with Stir Fry Veggies
- Golden Chicken Enchiladas
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Black Bean and Corn Chicken Taco Bake
- Chicken Casserole with Corn and Peas
- Mandarin Chicken Rice Bake
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells with Alfredo Sauce
- Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken and Drop Dumpling Stew
What’s your favorite way to use leftover turkey?