I love a good slow cooker recipe, especially one that has just 4 ingredients.
This has the flavors of Southwest Beef Rolls, but it’s much easier. A box of cornbread stuffing mix and can of tomatoes with green chilis make the recipe more like assembling and less like cooking. I’m all about easy, so that works for me!
Southwestern Steak and Cornbread Dressing in the Slow Cooker
- About 2 lbs. sirloin tip steak or round steak or other beef cut
- 1 box cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilis undrained
- 1/2 stick butter 4 Tbs, melted
- Place the steak in the slow cooker.
- Stir the stuffing mix, tomatoes and melted butter together.
- Put the stuffing on top of the steak in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours.