My mom served this at Christmas time. It was so good, I made it again the next week.
It’s also super simple. Chop veggies. Stir in Marzetti’s ranch dip. The end.
This salad holds up in the fridge really well for several days. Even the tomatoes stay perky instead of doing that limp, soggy thing that cut tomatoes can do.
Here’s the recipe, but feel free to vary it for what you like and have available.
Ranch Veggie Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli chopped
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 5-6 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1-2 stalks celery chopped
- 4-5 carrots chopped
- 2 cups Marzetti Ranch Dip
- Stir the veggies together with ranch dip.