I love a good sheet pan dinner. There’s something about having everything organized on one pan that feels very satisfying.
This recipe is a blend of sweet, tart, and savory. Boneless pork chops, sweet potatoes and cranberries are a wonderful combination, especially when you add a bit of gorgonzola cheese and a balsamic glaze.
You can skip the cheese and the glaze if you’d rather. There are no rules here! This is your dinner to create as you like. But this easy recipe will get you started.
Pair it with Orange and Red Onion Salad for a super-flavorful combination.
Sheet pan dinners are very convenient and make clean-up a breeze.
Pork Chops, Sweet Potatoes & Cranberries Sheet Pan Dinner
- 6-8 pork chops thin-cut
- 3-4 sweet potatoes chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2-4 Tbs. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 Tbs. balsamic glaze optional
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese
- Brush one large or two small, rimmed baking sheets with olive oil.
- Toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper. Add them to a section of the pan.
- Add cranberries to another section of the pan.
- Brush pork chops with olive oil and place in remaining space on the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a 400° oven for 20 minutes until meat is cooked through.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with Gorgonzola.
How do you keep the pork chops from tasting dry? Every time I bake them, they are dry. Chicken breasts are the same way for me but I marinate them now.