Happy New Year!
Are you joining me for the Whole 30? Yesterday I posted 31 Family Recipes that will work for Whole 30. Today, I’ve got a meal plan for the first 15 days.
Next week, I’ll share some lunch ideas and my breakfast (along with a giveaway!).
I promise it’s not going to be all Whole 30 all the time on the blog. I’ve got another new series that I’ll be sharing tomorrow. We’re going to spend the month focusing on meaningful meals. More on that later.
And, of course we still have Slow Cooker Soup Fridays. And more recipes will be coming your way, although I admit to not doing a lot of recipe creation over the holidays, so I need to get busy with that!
Whole 30 menu for first half of month
Most of these recipes are already on my blog. Those that aren’t linked are either simple ideas or recipes that I’ll be creating. Hopefully, they’ll turn out well and I’ll be sharing them with you soon.
1. Chicken with Summer Vegetables in the Slow Cooker
2. Beef Shwarma with cucumbers and baked sweet potatoes
3. Italian Sausage with peppers and onions over baked acorn squash.
4. Garlic Chicken with More Garlic in the Slow Cooker, cauliflower, salad
5. Garlic Lime Tilapia, broccoli and baked sweet potato
6. Hamburgers in skillet with mustard sauce, sweet potato fries, tomato and cucumber salad
7. Dijon Pork Chops and Apples in the Slow Cooker, butternut squash skillet
8. Chicken Curry in the Slow Cooker, baked sweet potatoes, broccoli
9. Slow Cooker Meatballs (made with almond meal), spaghetti squash, salad
10. Slow cooker garlic and rosemary chicken with acorn squash, broccoli or skillet greens
11. Asian Salmon (subbing beef broth for soy sauce), Roasted Broccoli and Red Peppers, baked sweet potatoes
12. Zesty Crockpot Chicken, cauliflower, butternut squash skillet
13. Pan fried chicken topped with tomato and basil, skillet greens, roasted parsnips
14. Italian Seasoned Salt Pork Roast, mashed sweet potatoes, broccoli
15. Lemon Chicken on a Bed of Sauerkraut in the Slow Cooker, roasted carrots, broccoli or greens.
AGGGHHH!! Thank you so much for this post! My daughter and I are going to do it too!! Thanks for all your disclaimers too. Are you going to clarify your butter? I just read how to do that this morning and it doesn’t sound too bad. I just don’t know if I can find the right butter. Good luck and I will be reading your blog daily for your take on the WHOLE30! I come here for recipes all the time btw and you convinced me to do the WHOLE30.
Debbie, I’m glad you’re joining in! I was able to find jars of ghee (clarified butter) at both Kroger and Whole Foods. They are not in the refrigerated section, but with Indian type foods on the shelves.
Oh thanks! I am actually clarifying my butter as we speak! We also started yesterday. Its already not that fun but hey we will be so proud if we can do it!
Some of these sound really delicious! I might have to give them a try!!
Beth Moore says
The Garlic Lime Tilapia got a hearty thumbs up at our house last night. Chicken in the crock pot to make chicken salad (perfect for a long wrestling tournament day tomorrow) and some homemade stock for soup on this cold winter day 🙂 My Katy is excited about your recipes too – makes losing weight & getting healthy for her wedding much more tasty & interesting!
You’re a cooking fool today! I’ve got plans for a new recipe for tonight. I hope I remember to take a photo this time. Last night, I forgot the photo of the finished dish! Bad food blogger 🙂
Hi! I’m trying to find the recipe for #3, Italian sausage and peppers. I know it’s not a link, but I know I found the recipe somewhere on your site a couple weeks ago because I made it for my family! 🙂 Now I can’t find it anywhere. Can you direct me to wherever that recipe is? Thanks!!!
Jamie, I think it’s this one that you’re looking for.
I am confused, the Chicken with summer vegetables calls for wine. I thought there was no alcohol on whole 30?
You’re probably right about that. You can use chicken broth instead.