Do you ever do something that just makes you so pleased with yourself? That’s how I feel about creating this salad!
To me, this Honey Crisp Kale Chopped Salad couldn’t get any better. I hope you feel the same way. I do hope you’ll go to your kitchen and give it a try!
This idea came to me in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep. It’s a simple salad, with just a few healthy ingredients – kale, honey crisp apples, and a few dressing ingredients. The dressing doesn’t even have to be mixed separately. I just drizzled each ingredient over the salad and tossed. So easy!
This is the type of salad I could eat forever!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Any type of crisp apple will work in this salad, but honey crisps are so good! They are worth the splurge here.
Honey Crisp Kale Chopped Salad with Apple Cider Dressing
- 4-6 cups kale
- 1 large honey crisp apple diced
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the kale with a sharp knife and place in a large bowl.
- Add the apple to the bowl.
- Drizzle remaining ingredients over the kale and apple. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat the salad with the dressing ingredients.