Sheet pan dinners are super convenient and this one has the bonus of being a vegetarian option.
I have used cauliflower or kale gnocchi from Trader Joe’s in this before, but I find that regular gnocchi works better for this method.
I’ve said in the past that pretty much any veggie can be roasted, so if there is something in this recipe that doesn’t suit you or your family, feel free to experiment.
Every time I make this meal, it’s a hit with my family. As a bonus, it’s very easy to make and there’s just the one pan to wash!9
Gnocchi and Roasted Italian Vegetables
- 2 16 oz. packages of gnocchi - potato, cauliflower or kale gnocchi, frozen or shelf-stable
- 3 bell peppers any color, chopped
- 3 zucchini chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3-4 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- kosher salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese for serving
- Place all ingredients, except Parmesan in a large bowl and toss.
- Pour onto a sheet pan in a single layer.
- Place in 425° oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.