This is a great way to make omelettes for a crowd without having to standing over the stove. It’s also a great way to get more veggies!
I’ve made this several times for my crew and they all love it. It’s a bit like a breakfast casserole, but without the added bread and/or potatoes those recipes often include.
Vary the vegetables to suit your tastes. You might want to try zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus and mo=
Sheet Pan Veggie-Loaded Omelets
- 18 eggs
- ¾ cup half and half
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¾ cup sliced mushrooms
- ¾ cup broccoli chopped into small florets
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 onion diced
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a 13 x 18 sheet pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Using a bigger or smaller pan may affect the cook time.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste, until well combined.
- Pour the eggs into the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the eggs.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the eggs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the eggs are set, the cheese is melted, and vegetables are soft.
- Let cool for 2 minutes, then cut into servings with a pizza cutter.
- Serve immediately.