Broccoli, chicken and pasta. Any meal I make with these three favorites is going to be a hit in this house. Luckily, they’re also key ingredients for quick, weeknight meals.
For this recipe, I wanted to keep the flavors simple, but vibrant. Black pepper is so common, we sometimes forget that it can stand on it’s own. I didn’t want this to be too peppery for the kids, so I went a little lighter than if it had just been Jim and I eating.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Garlic Pepper Chicken and Broccoli with Parmesan Pasta. (Keep reading to enter the giveaway!)
Garlic Pepper Chicken and Broccoli with Parmesan Pasta (and Sam’s Club Card giveaway!)
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless chicken tenders
- 4 Tbs. butter
- black pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 packet chicken flavor boost
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs. broccoli cut
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 1-2 cups cooking water from pasta
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and chicken to skillet. Cook till chicken is done.
- While chicken cooks, steam broccoli and cook pasta in separate pans.
- Remove finished chicken from pan.
- Add chicken flavor boost packet and about 1 cup of pasta cooking water to skillet, scraping any browned bits from chicken into the sauce.
- Drain pasta and place back in pot.
- Toss pasta with contents from skillet and the broccoli.
- Season with kosher salt. Add extra pasta cooking water, if needed to keep it from being dry.
- Stir in Parmesan.
- Serve with chicken.
Compensation, giveaway prize, and product samples were received to share my honest opinion as
a Beneforté Broccoli Ambassador.