Oh my goodness! I know there are all kinds of delicious recipes to be made at this time of year, but you’ve got to make room for this one.
It’s a cinch to make and it is so, so chocolatey with a hint of salted caramel. Served warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, it’s enough to make your knees go weak. Yum!
The key is International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha. I think this would also be awesome using International Delight Peppermint Mocha. I’ve adapted the recipe from one found here. I doubled it, because it’s too good to just have a little. And I swapped out the milk for International Delight. Amazing stuff!
Before we get to the recipe, I also want to share that International Delight is partnering with Coats for Kids. If you register your ID Creamer UPC this holiday season, International Delight will donate 50 cents to the Coats for Kids Foundation! Give back in one quick step and help International Delight reach their goal of $100,000 this year!
Here’s what you’ll need to make Salted Caramel Mocha Cobbler:
Serves: 10-12 servings
- 2 cup flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 6 Tbs. cocoa
- 1½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup International Delight Salted Mocha Caramel
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 Tbs. cocoa
- 3 cups hot water
- pinch of Kosher or sea salt
- Spray the inside of a 4-5 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, 6 Tbs. cocoa and 1½ cup white sugar.
- Stir milk, melted butter and vanilla into the flour mixture until smooth. Pour into the greased casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar and cocoa. Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Pour hot water over the top of batter. Do not stir!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand several minutes to allow the cobbler to thicken.
You can find more #IDBaking inspiration on the International Delight Pinterest board.
The International Delight Facebook page shares coupon savings and a chance to share your delight this holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.