If you like chai, you will like these cookies. They are spiced and go perfectly with the vanilla cream frosting.
I love cake mix cookies and this one combines the cake mix with spiced chai latte mix. The cookies are soft and full of flavor.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Spiced Chai Latte Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Cream Frosting
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbs. spiced chai latte mix
- 2 tsp. vanilla
For the frosting
- 3 Tbs. butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-3 Tbs. milk
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients for the cookies. Mix till well blended.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a baking sheet or stone.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon.
- Add milk slowly until frosting reaches spreadable consistency.
- Frost cooled cookies.