That’s a long title for a cookie that only has 6 ingredients. These are chocolatey and moist. The coconut makes them extra special. I used mini chocolate chips and I think they work better in this cookie than regular chocolate chips, although you can substitute if you need.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 box Devil’s food cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 eggs (I forgot to put these in the photo)
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix the cake mix, butter, eggs and coconut extract in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the coconut and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
I love cake mix cookies. What kind have you tried?