This is my sister’s absolute favorite birthday cake. The moist, yellow cake is marbled with sweet, cinnamon swirl.
It’s easy to make too, because it starts with a cake mix. Have I ever mentioned how much I love cake mix?
- Yellow cake mix
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbs. butter softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs. milk
- Mix cake mix, instant pudding, oil, eggs and water together with an electric mixer.
- Pour half the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, stir flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Cut butter in with a fork or pastry blender to form crumbs.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the batter in the pan.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Stir powdered sugar and milk together to make a glaze. Drizzle over cooled cake.
This post is linked to Mingle Monday at Add a Pinch.