I was not on top of my food blogging game with this one!
I almost didn’t take a photo of this Nutter Butter Banana Pudding at all. I made it late at night for a pitch-in meal the next day. I don’t even have an ingredient photo for you, but since it only uses common ingredients that’s not really a problem.
Using Nutter Butter cookies instead of vanilla wafers takes banana pudding to a whole new level. This one is easy to make – one of those best-of-church-supper type recipes.
This recipe isn’t too far from my Peanut Butter Cookie Pudding recipe. That one also uses Nutter Butters. But instead of bananas, it has chocolate icing covering it all. Combining the two recipes would be amazing!
Nutter Butter Banana Pudding
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies split in half
- 3 bananas
- Mix pudding and milk with an electric mixer.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix to combine well.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and fold in sour cream and Cool Whip.
- Split cookies and layer on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Spread 1/3 of the pudding over the top of cookies.
- Slice bananas over the pudding.
- Repeat the layers, ending with cookies. (You may not need all of the cookies.)
- Store in refrigerator.