I made this for us on Christmas Day. And then I made it again a few weeks ago.
Seasoned with homemade Italian Seasoned Salt and doused with white wine, this is an easy and impressive main dish. It would make a fabulous Easter dinner.
I paired it with garlic cream cheese mashed potatoes. Just boil the potatoes and drain them. Add butter and 4 oz of cream cheese, along with the garlic clove from the meat then mash away. Delicious!
Italian Seasoned Salt and White Wine Pork Tenderloin – Easy and Moist!
- 2-3 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1-2 Tbs. homemade Italian Seasoned Salt
- Place tenderloin in foil lined pan.
- Cut garlic clove in half and rub all over meat. Leave in pan with meat.
- Pour white wine over meat.
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasoned Salt.
- Wrap in foil, making a loose packet around meat but crimp the foil tightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours or until done.