Oh my goodness! Please go to your kitchens and make this for dinner tonight. It is soooo delicious. And it’s easy. (If I had a nickel for every time I said that a recipe is easy, I would be rich. Or, at least I’d have an extra 30 cents a week.)
The tilapia is seasoned and cooked in garlic butter with a splash of lime juice. Divine!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Garlic Lime Tilapia
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic crushed
- 6 Tilapia fillets
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic and cook for a minute or two.
- Season the fish with Old Bay Seasoning on both sides of each fillet. Add to the skillet.
- Cook for several minutes. Flip and cook the other side for a couple minutes.
- Pour the lime juice into the skillet.
- Cover and cook the last few minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serves 4-5 people, depending on how much they eat. We had enough for 5 of us, but we all would have eaten more because it was so good. Next time I’ll double the recipe.
This post is linked to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.