When it comes to favorite foods, barbecue seems to be the answer to a variety of dinner menu dilemmas. Needing a quick dinner? BBQ! Hankerin’ for comfort foods? BBQ! Feeding a crowd without breaking the budget? BBQ! Perfect meal for a grill or even the slow cooker that won’t heat up the kitchen? BBQ! You get the idea! Not only is it the answer to #AllTheQuestions, there are as many recipes for BBQ as there are occasions to enjoy it. And that’s precisely why I’ve gathered up the quintessential list of BBQ & Grilling recipes that your family is sure to love!
BBQ & Grilling Recipes for the Perfect Backyard Gatherings
For the Surf Lovers…
- Grilled Fish Sandwiches with homemade tartar sauce? Yes, please!
- Asian Salmon on the Grill, because grilled salmon is always a good idea!
- Carribean Citrus Grilled Fish with a side of Caribbean slaw makes for a healthy and classic grilled dinner!
And the Turf Lovers…
- When it comes to grilling it’s not even considered rude to lick your chops or gnaw the bone with these Lick Your Chops, Gnaw the Bone BBQ Ribs!
- Grilled New York Strip Steaks are both tender and full of flavor, and a great option for pan-frying when a random summer storm interrupts your grilling plans.
- Three ingredients, a few minutes of hands-on time and you’ve got Grilled Round Steaks to satisfy any appetite.
- There’s no need to be intimidated by charcoal grilling with this Steak on a charcoal grill recipe!
- When you have the best meatloaf recipe ever, why not make an adjustment or two and create the 50s Prime Time Burgers?! Yum!
- Now you can grill up the World’s Best Burger in your very own backyard.
And we can’t forget Chicken …
- Kabobs are always such a fun way to grill and these Sweet and Sour Chicken Kabobs have a wonderful little fruit twist to bring out the sweet and sour. Try them. You’ll love them!
- Hawaiian Grilled Chicken! Because if you’re going to grill, why not make it taste like you’re on the big island?!
- Grilled Chicken with Summer veggies are even tastier when you grill the chicken and the veggies and have less dishes to clean up!
- This Easy Soy Marinade Grilled Chicken is quick, simple and has a classic grilled flavor.
- A few years ago, Kim shared this recipe for Chicken and Veggies Foil Packets on the Grill. Simple, tasty and virtually no cleanup!
- For those of you who prefer a little kick, this BBQ Pepper Jack Chicken uses Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, our family favorite, and pepper jack for a quick 4-ingredient grilled dinner.
- These BBQ Chicken Fajitas start with a great idea like Chicken Fajitas and take it up a few notches with grilling and BBQ. Yum!
- If you’re looking for the secret to the perfect grilled chicken legs, you’ll find it in my BBQ Chicken Legs recipe. Shhh!
And then there’s Pork … and Pizza …
- Move over chicken, there’s a new meat in town … Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- Ginger-Peach Pork Tenderloin! Grilled ginger and peaches and pork, Oh My!
- If you’ve never been to a panini party, then might I suggest you throw your own with a few ideas for Grilled Sandwiches. It’s a fun way for everyone to get the exact sandwich they want!
- The flavor of this Easy Grilled Pizza is hard to beat, and it’s a perfect assemble-yourself dinner for each family member or guest while enjoying some together time outdoors.
No Grill? No problem! How about some awesome BBQ flavors in your slow cooker or instant pot?
- For all you coffee lovers, these Red Eye BBQ Ribs will absolutely make your day!
- My Chili Sauce Chicken Legs are a wonderful blend of sweet and spicy.
- Zingy BBQ Chicken packs a powerful flavor punch by combining two classic marinades in one recipe. Check it out!
- Peach Pulled Pork Sliders are a delicious combination of pulled pork, peach salsa and Hawaiian rolls, and it includes a perfect side recipe of Apple Cole Slaw.I’m not really sure why I decided to combine the ingredients I did for these
- I’m not really sure why I decided to combine the ingredients I did for these Teriyaki BBQ Chicken Legs , but I sure am glad I did. And the family agreed!
- Slow Cooker Beer Brats that you can start in the morning and they’re ready and waiting the moment you walk in the door
- Don’t forget to check out these other recipes for Traditional Summer Barbecue that you can make in the slow cooker.
And a little more Grilling and Barbecue goodness
Did you know that you can make these EASY Freezer Marinades, pour them over frozen meat and pop them back in the freezer until you’re ready to pull them out and toss them on the grill? It’s true. Simple. Tasty. Everybody wins!
- And while your meat is marinating and grilling, here are a few perfect Barbeque sides to add to the table.
- Before you shut the grill down, toss some pineapple slices on for this wonderfully sweet and light Grilled Pineapple Dessert.
Granted, June is designated as National Barbecue Month and that’s a good enough reason to bust out your favorite barbecue sauce and try some of the recipes above. But let’s be honest, BBQ & grilling isn’t just for June or even summer for that matter. Is there a better way to brighten up a cold winter day than a slow cooker barbecue dinner? Let’s hear it for menus that are tasty problem-solvers all year round!
I just wrote my own blog on Summer cookout food and I featured surf ‘n’ turf on it. I did blackened salmon, peppered ribeye. I’m definitely going to try your Asian grilled salmon and round steaks for myself.