Tilapia is so quick and easy to make. Especially, if you don’t even bother to thaw it.
For this meal, I prepped it early in the day and put the pan in the fridge. It only took a few minutes to put together. And at dinner time, all I had to do was turn on the oven and put the pan in to bake.
You could use this prep-fridge-bake system for all kinds of different seasonings, but this time I chose an easy, buttery lemon juice sauce with Dijon mustard, garlic and tarragon.
Looking for meatless meals for Lent? Check out 35 Favorite Meatless Meals.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Easy Dijon Tarragon Tilapia – 5 minute prep in morning, 20 minute bake at dinner
- 6-8 frozen tilapia fillets
- 4 Tbs. butter melted
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1-2 tsp. dried tarragon
- Place frozen fillets on foil covered baking sheet.
- Stir remaining ingredients together and pour over fish.
- Place fish in refrigerator until ready to bake.
- At dinner time, place fish in oven at 400 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until fish easily flakes with a fork.