Super Bowl is coming! And with it, the most important part – the food, of course.
I’m not a huge football fan, but I do love food. When ALDI asked me to create a recipe that would be perfect for Super Bowl parties, Buffalo Chicken popped into my mind.
I love using the slow cooker, and that works great for cooking the chicken and keeping it hot during the party. Grab a second slow cooker for the baked potatoes, if you’ve got one handy.
Using small sized potatoes keeps this dish appetizer sized. That’s great for parties, because you’ll still have plenty of room to try all the other foods being served.
But this recipe also makes a great weeknight dinner. Use large, baking potatoes. Serve it with a big green salad and roasted broccoli. It’s a great twist on a plain Tuesday night.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potatoes. All of the ingredients can be found at ALDI, so you know you’ll get them for a good price too.
Only 4 ingredients go into the slow cooker. The bacon bits, Buttermilk Ranch and Blue Cheese dressings get served as toppings for the potatoes. I love the flavor of the Blue Cheese dressing, but the kids went for the Ranch.
Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potatoes - Perfect for Super Bowl
- 2.5 lb. bag Kirkwood frozen chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup Burman's Hot Sauce
- 1 packet Stonemill Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 5 lb. bag red skinned potatoes
- Tuscan Garden Buttermilk Ranch dressing
- Tuscan Garden Blue Cheese dressing
- Tuscan Garden Real Bacon Bits
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Stir hot sauce, ranch dressing mix and garlic together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- Meanwhile, clean and bake the potatoes for 1.5-2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Shred chicken.
- Serve potatoes, topped with chicken.
- Let each person top their potatoes with their choice of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing and bacon bits.
Disclosure: I have been compensated for my time by ALDI. However all opinions are my own.
Some of these items are Special Buy or Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.