My friend, Claire left this recipe in a comment here on Eat at Home. It’s fast, easy and Mexican so of course I had to try it. I’m happy to say that it’s delicious too! There are only 4 ingredients to put together, which is a nice bonus.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Black Bean and Corn Chicken Taco Bake
- 1 rotisserie chicken taken off the bone and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 jar of black bean and corn salsa
- 10 small flour tortillas cut into pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Mix the chicken, tortillas, cheese and salsa together and pour into a greased baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until hot.