This recipe for Apricot Soy Ginger Chicken is so easy. There are just 4 ingredients (plus salt and pepper).
You can fix it in the slow cooker or oven.
It’s great with sweet potatoes or butternut squash. Or Hawaiian Cole Slaw. Or Asian Broccoli Salad. Or any salad with a poppy seed or honey mustard or berry vinaigrette dressing.
Use any cut of chicken you like. Bone-in or boneless will work, just be sure to adjust the cook time for boneless.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Apricot Soy Ginger Chicken – in the oven or slow cooker
- 12 oz Apricot preserves
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 lb. chicken pieces
- Stir together all the ingredients, except chicken, in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in baking dish or slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Or slow cook for 5-6 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.