A few years ago, I learned that pumpkin cheesecake is a very common dessert to serve for Thanksgiving. Cheesecake isn’t hard to make, but this no-bake version is even easier.
You can even make it a day or two ahead of time, which is perfect if you’re hosting Thanksgiving dinner!
This Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dessert is lighter tasting than a regular baked cheesecake. The filling is fluffy and creamy, swirled with caramel sauce. I used McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice to give it a great flavor.
You’ll want to have your cream cheese at room temperature before starting this recipe. It only takes a few minutes to stir the crust together and press it into the dish. And the filling whips together quickly too.
I’ve been loving McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice. I’ve added it to Homemade Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream and other recipes.
But I’ve also used it sprinkled on bananas with a little honey and pecans for a morning snack.
I’ve made Pumpkin Pie Spice and Sugar Toast, by using it in place of cinnamon. That really pumps up the flavor of plain old cinnamon sugar toast.
I’ve added it to oatmeal in place of cinnamon. Pumpkin Pie Spice is versatile stuff!
Check out McCormick FlavorPrint for more ideas on combining and using spices and discover your own FlavorPrint Profile.
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cheesecake Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 packages 8oz each cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can 15 oz pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Stir the sugar and graham cracker crumbs together.
- Add the butter and mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup for the topping.
- Press the rest into a 9×13 pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar in a mixer bowl. Beat until well combined.
- Add pumpkin and Pumpkin Pie Spice to the mixer bowl and beat until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread pumpkin mixture onto graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top of the pumpkin.
- Use a knife to swirl caramel into pumpkin fluff.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over top of dessert.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or over night.
For more Thanksgiving recipe ideas, see American Homemade. There are lots of ideas here to put a flavorful spin on traditional dishes.
Disclosure: I have partnered with McCormick and have been compensated for my time. However, all opinions are my own.