Football season is in high gear and it won’t be long before the Big Game is here. I’m not much of a football fan, but I do love the food that gets served while the TV is on!
7 Layer Dip is a classic for parties. This one gets a little football theming with a tortilla goal post and easy field striping using Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream. Daisy Squeeze is really convenient and easy for kids (or grownups) to top tacos, chili, potatoes and more without making a mess. Use it to decorate other foods for the big game too – like making football laces or football field lines.
Daisy Squeeze made it really easy to decorate the top of the dip. This is a great project to do with your kids. From spreading the refried beans on the bottom layer, to mashing avocados to decorating the top with sour cream stripes – the kids can do it all!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own 7 Layer Dip End Zone:
7 Layer Dip End Zone Recipe
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup Daisy Squeeze
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 avocados mashed
- 1/4 cup Daisy Squeeze
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Spread refried beans in bottom of small dish.
- Stir 1 cup sour cream and taco seasoning together. Spread over refried beans.
- Spread salsa over sour cream layer.
- Top salsa layer with shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle black olives and red bell pepper over cheese.
- Stir mashed avocado, 1/4 cup sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne pepper and salt together to make guacamole.
- Spread guacamole over the top.
- Decorate with Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream.
Making the tortilla goal post is easy too.
Cut a simple goal post template from paper. Then use a knife to cut a goal post from a tortilla. Spray both sides of the tortilla goal post with cooking spray and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream. Squeeze more out of the Big Game with a #DollopOfDaisy.
This post is brought to you by Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream. Squeeze more out of the Big Game with a #DollopOfDaisy.
[…] so are you ready for the recipe? Head on over to Tiffany’s blog HERE to get the full recipe and you’re ready to rock and […]
[…] seeing the fun ideas people come up with, like miniature football stadiums filled with snacks, seven-layer dip, and football-shaped sugar […]