How would you like to have a freezer full of meals ready to make for your family?
What if I told you it’s as easy as spending just one hour to stock the freezer with six meals? Sounds great, doesn’t it!
These meals are my “busy day emergency stash”. They keep us out of the drive-thru lane, but require minimal effort to get dinner on the table.
We’ve put together all of the Slow Cooker Freezer Meal plans from the last year into one big printable. Now you can get dinner organized and ready in just 1 hour for a whole week’s worth of meals. That’s about 10 minutes per meal!
This is the first time these slow cooker freezer meal plans have been published all together and are available outside of the Weekly Meal Plan membership.
Here’s what you’ll get in each Volume:
- 12 plans – each with 6 dinners and side dish suggestions
- Meals that are designed to be assembled and frozen to be cooked later in the slow cooker
- Side dish suggestions
- Color-coded grocery lists
- Assembly instructions and tips
- Over 85 printable recipes
These are digital products, designed to be printed at home.