Have you ever eaten a salad that was so good you just couldn’t stop eating it?
That’s this salad.
I can’t believe I hadn’t tried this before. It’s amazingly simple. Super healthy. And it’s also one of the best salads I’ve ever eaten.
Two ingredients, plus salt and pepper. How can such a simple combination taste so fantastic?!
This recipe is bright and light. The sweet, citrus of the oranges is perfect with the sharp bite of the red onion.
Try this with pork, chicken, fish or ham. It would be wonderful with fish tacos!
This is more method than recipe. Grab a few oranges and thinly slice red onion into them. Toss with a little kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- ½ - 1 orange per person, depending on the size of the orange
- approximately ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel and cut oranges in bite sized pieces.
- Toss red onion slices with oranges in bowl.
- Add kosher salt and pepper to taste.
P.S. Do you struggle to come up with easy side dishes to go with your main dish? We’ve done all the planning for you – side dishes and color-coded grocery list included! Find your perfect Eat at Home Weekly Meal Plan here.