We’re no stranger to crescent rolls here at Eat at Home. They are so convenient to have on hand, and so versatile! There were some great recipes linked up at the last Ingredient Spotlight: Canned Biscuits, Crescent Rolls etc. Here is another you can add to your arsenal of quick and easy things to do with canned crescent rolls. And I’ve got one more to share with you next week.
Today’s recipe is a spin off of Tiffany’s Chocolate Croissants. I’m calling them Turtle Crescents!
They could be made to look a lot prettier with caramel instead of caramel sauce, and maybe a chocolate drizzle over the top too. The inside however…will keep you coming back for more! That melted chocolate-y goodness, topped with the sweet caramel and crunchy nuts..pretty tasty. The best part is, they can be made quick, fast and in a hurry!
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1/4-1/2 cup Hershey's Baking Melts*
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- caramel (I used caramel sauce, which is a little thin)
- *or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to temperature on crescent rolls.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and divide into triangles.
- Add baking melts (or sprinkle with chocolate chips)
- Roll dough into crescents
- Bake according to package directions.
- Once crescent rolls are done, drizzle with caramel and nuts. Enjoy!