This is a beef spin on the Black Bean and Corn Chicken Taco Bake. I was trying to come up with a dinner idea the other day and had all the ingredients except chicken. But I had cooked ground beef in the freezer, so decided to give it a try. It turned out really well. Just as easy as the chicken version and just as tasty.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar of black bean and corn salsa
- 6-10 tortillas, corn or flour, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups cheddar or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- extra cheese for the top, if desired
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 9×13 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.