I’m very excited that we’re doing the Eat at Home Challenge again! I’ve changed things up and made it even better for this time around.
The timing is perfect on this one – getting a good foundation of eating at home before the craziness of the holidays hits.
Click Here to Join!The challenge starts October 22 and runs through November 5. Our goal is to eat dinner at home six nights a week for two straight weeks. We want to build that habit and carry it through once the challenge is over, but we’re starting with just a couple of weeks. It’s free to join and participants will get a week of each of the three types of Weekly Meal Plans – Traditional, Slow Cooker and Whole Food. That means you won’t even have to plan or make a grocery list during the challenge! But you can use any recipes you like during the challenge. This is all about what works for you.
What You Get During the Challenge
When you sign up with your email address, you’ll receive helpful tips and resources from me, including:
- A week each of Traditional, Slow Cooker and Whole Food Weekly Meal Plans with grocery lists
- Lots of printable recipes
- My best meal planning tips
- My favorite quick cooking tricks
- The speed grocery shopping tactics I use when I hit the store
- Encouragement to help you get in the swing of eating at home!
Leslie Clingan says
Registered, pinned and shared on FB. Super excited. Thank you for this opportunity.
Yay! I’m glad you’re joining the challenge 🙂