This is our favorite meal that I’ve created recently. It’s easy. It’s delicious. It’s pasta!
And it uses Campbell’s Heart Smart Prego sauce. Yum!
I’m not always the best at checking sodium levels and other nutrition facts to guard our heart health, so I like products that make it easy. The Prego Heart Smart Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic sauce is a winner.
This dish tastes fantastic. Paired with a big, fresh salad, it makes a great heart healthy dinner.
Here’s what you’ll need for the recipe, but keep reading past the recipe to find out how you can enter to win a $50,000 kitchen makeover!
Healthier Skillet Chicken Parmesan uses chicken tenders and a cheater way to marinate them. I love time saving steps! Just sprinkle light Italian dressing over the chicken before cooking in the skillet and they take on a great flavor quick.
Healthier Skillet Chicken Parmesan and a chance to win $50,000 Kitchen Makeover
- 2 lb. chicken tenders thawed
- 2-3 Tbs. light Italian dressing
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Prego Heart Smart Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic sauce
- 1 lb. penne pasta cooked
- Sprinkle the dressing over the chicken tenders.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and cook the chicken over medium heat until done. Flip half way through cooking to brown both sides.
- Top the cooked chicken with shaved parmesan, while the chicken is still in the pan.
- Flip the chicken and top the other side with parmesan.
- Pour sauce over chicken and simmer 5 minutes to heat sauce.
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked pasta.
There are lots of Heart Smart products to choose from.
Step 1: Submit a photo below that shows how you care for your heart.
Step 2: Fill out the information required including your name, email address and zip code.
Step 3: Write a short contest entry (up to 200 words) that corresponds with the photo and share how you care for your heart. Please be honest and sincere with all your thoughts and remember to tell us in 200 words or less.
Step 4: Confirm you’ve read the Official Rules.
Step 5: Log in through your Facebook account.
Step 6: Submit your contest entry.
You can share your contest entry on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and visit AddressYourHeart.com for recipes, tips, and downloadable coupons for heart-healthy products from Campbell.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of the Campbell Soup Company’s Address Your Heart initiative. The opinions, text, and images are all mine.
This post is part of Ingredient Spotlight: Chicken & Pasta at Finding Joy in My Kitchen