This is a guest post from Crystal & Co. Her Crockpot Ravioli is a favorite at my house. She’s got all kinds of fantastic quick meal ideas and lots of other solutions for moms too.
Do you struggle with getting dinner on the table? Is life super busy and you find yourself scurrying to feed your family come 6:00 each night? Without my crockpot and easy recipes dinner would never be served at my house.
I am excited to share with you eight of my favorite easy recipes that are time savers, budget friendly and will keep you out of the drive thru lines. Each of these recipes can easily be adapted to meet the size of your family.
- Apple Butter Pork Chops in the Crockpot– apple butter season is here and these pork chops literally fell apart when they were done. The flavor was amazing. I served them over steamed rice which helped to stretch the meal even more.
- Italian Crockpot Chicken – do you have any idea how tender a chicken breast is after it has cooked for hours over a tomato sauce? You will be asking for seconds. Top with cheese and serve over your favorite noddle.
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken– can gourmet and crockpot be used in the same sentence? If you love the way lemon and Dijon mustard combine, you’re going to lick your plate clean with this one!
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole– who knew you could make something like this in the crockpot? This is tasty and feeds a crowd- perfect potluck meal.
- Baked White Spaghetti– this is a recipe I have been making for years and it comes together very quickly. Do you keep cooked chicken on hand?
- Beef Tips and Noodles (made in the crockpot)– I grew up on this recipe, my grandmother and mother made it when I was growing up. My kids enjoy it as well.
- Crockpot Ravioli– this is another recipe that cooks fast and looks and tastes like it was baked in the oven. Family favorite at our house.
- Easy Pasta Casserole– ground Italian sausage, cheese, your favorite pasta shape and your favorite jarred sauce and dinner is done in no time!
Delicious, easy and simple ingredient lists- that is what makes a recipe easy! (Well, add to that anything crockpotable!) Which of these easy recipes will you be adding to your menu plan?
Crystal is the author of the site Crystal & Co., where she shares her journey of raising five boys. On her site you will find loads of easy recipes, weekly meal planning inspiration, easy craft ideas, as well as mommy solutions and resources. Join her every Wednesday where she invites you to link up and share your mommy solutions and resources!