I’ve been wondering about a beef version and some of you have had that thought too. So I decided to give it a try. This could not be easier and it’s really delicious too. The house smelled fantastic the whole time it cooked.
I used beef cut for Milanesa, which I found in Walmart. It’s top round that’s been cut extra thin. You could use other cuts of beef too, but I really liked this very thin beef for this dish. I also used a packet of fajita seasoning instead of taco seasoning.
Here’s what you’ll need:
I served the finished fajita filling in tortillas with shredded cheese. Yum!
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers in variety of colors
- 1½ - 2 lbs. thin sliced beef, cut in strips
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- Place onions and peppers in crockpot.
- Place sliced beef on top of peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning over beef.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve in tortillas with any fixings you like.