These might be my favorite of all the pancake recipes I’ve tried. You know I love PB&J. I love anything peanut butter, actually. These pancakes are perfectly peanut buttery.
And they’re fantastic with blackberry jam. I didn’t take a photo of a jam slathered pancake, but you can be sure that I ate several that way. I drizzled syrup over the sticky stack too. Delish!
Before we get to the ingredients, I have to wish my oldest daughter Happy Birthday! How can it be possible that she is 21 years old today?
Back to the pancakes. Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 cups flour
- 5 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 4 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups milk
- In a large bowl, stir the dry ingredients together with a fork.
- In another bowl, whisk the peanut butter, oil and sugar together until smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs and then the milk, stirring until well combined and smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients int the dry ingredients.
- Stir with a spoon until blended.
- Cook on a greased hot griddle or skillet, flipping to cook both sides.
- Serve with butter, jam and maple syrup.
This recipe is linked to Delicious Dishes on Pocket Change Gourmet.